Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gorgeous.

It's been a month, huh?

K, I'm back.. FOR REAL!

Anyways ...

I'm positive no one would believe me if I said I was a ballet dancer in my former life ...

Then, I was introduced to the world of basketball ...and it was over.

Although I don't dance anymore, dance is still one of the most beautiful things in this world ..to me.

Dance can evoke any emotion, change lives, and give you a million things to talk about ...

Just now, I was being a creep on YouTube, and saw something ...

It never fails for me to come across some choreography videos ..and 2 hours later, I'm still watching ..wishing I still danced ...

Tonight, I came across this:

Dancers:
Mishay Petronelli
Meeka Kameoka
Natsuki Miya
Devon Scarpulla


I've watched it 6 times so far ...and I thought I'd share.


Shit makes me want to put on a leotard and roll across a floor.


Enjoy.


Don't end up like me, 3 hours later, watching more videos.


Goodnight.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment