Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cloudeater + Kebbi Williams etc etc ..

Tuesday, I went to 5Spot in Little Five Points, here in Atlanta to check out my cousin, Kebbi Williams, a group called Cloudeater, and another group, whose name I didn't catch ...

http://www.cloudeatermusic.com/  <- Check 'em out.



I'll openly admit that I could possibly, almost, kind of be a Cloudeater and Kebbi Williams groupie.


I'll wear that cloak. 

I am hoping they gain a massive following as time passes...

Videos first:


WATCH 'EM ALL.


















































And, the outfit:







Fun times.

<3

Photobucket

1 comments:

brannon said...

Thanks for documenting this show!

the name of the first band was Serene Branson. Can you send me a link to the video you took of them? I can't seem to pull it up from your youtube channel.

-Brannon
speakeasypromo@gmail.com

Post a Comment