Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fat girl chronicles ...

As if you didn't know that I was addicted to anything food related ...

Just a few pictures of the wonderful meals I ravaged at various locations.

Pure may be my new favorite spot.  The atmosphere is cute, and inviting.  The service is always good, and best of all ...the alcohol and food is glorious.











Fatttttt girllll.


After seeing Harry Belafonte speak, Mommy and I tried a new restaurant called " Barcelona Wine Bar"
240 N. Highland Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30307
Tel: 404.589.1010
Fax: 404.589.4422



They have been open for about 3 weeks, and have locations in Connecticut, and New York, I believe.

They've got a major wine collection, and they are a tapas joint.

Overall, the service was EXCELLENT.  EXXXXXXCELLENT.

We got to speak and actually have a decent conversation with multiple managers. Our waiter, Rusty, was excellent.

The food was decent, but the service made up for that.

It was a busy crowd, actually, and we were told that it's even worse on the weekends ...and they prefer if you made reservations.

I'd probably go back, just because of the outstanding service.





A picture of Sophia is always wonderful.
















Last night, my best friend and I went out ...our initial plans were to attend a fashion show ...but as always ...Black people can't be on time.  I missed the show, but I did get to see my friend, who was styling for the show.

After that, we went to a place that we used to frequent, called Pearl ...on Peters St, in Atlanta.


















Lord, it was glorious and bountiful.

More good times coming soon.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment