Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nashville ...


I got back from Charlotte on Wednesday, then dipped on out to Nashville on Thursday ...


My mother and I went to go see my brother and sister ...a brief little family time for part of the weekend ...

Travelin' clothes and shoes ..






My little sister, enjoying some Margaritas ...



My sisters roommate, and Mommy ...



The next day, sister and I got our fat girl on ..

Stepped into NUTTIN' BUT WINGS, by TSU ...just incase anyone thought I was kidding about the place actually existing ...

Shorty with the book bag on was drinking the koolaid she bought out of a damned baby bottle ...


Yea, they had koolaid ...

Red.




Saturday, we went to a consignment shop ...my sister was trying to get rid of some cute Doc Martens that she bought that were entirely TOO big ...like, freakishly big ....






Heading back to the car, we saw this old ass lady ...

She came equipped with a kitty on a leash ...



Also, if you're ever in Nashville, make sure you visit THIS place ...

Pancake Pantry.  And there is ALWAYS a line in front ...ALWAYS.

But the food is worth it.



We ended up going to "Noshville" ...a Jewish food spot ..

The food was pretty good, our waiter? Not so much.







They opened a Nordstroms in the mall ...and of course, before heading back to Atlanta, we had to go through it and wreck shop ...


His boots were bad ass, tho ...







Came home with these bad boys ...although there was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much to choose from.

The heel is what snatched my attention, although there were a pair of Edelman's that I almost chose instead ...

It was way too much to choose from in that place.


I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to hang out with my mother and siblings.

Nashville is a really great city, even if you aren't really a fan of country music.

k, bye.

Photobucket

1 comments:

TR said...

those shoes are dopeee.

Post a Comment