Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Two days in Charlotte ..

Trip time!






I joined one of my only female friends for a trip to Charlotte, NC ...

She's gotten the opportunity of a lifetime.. She had an interview in Durham for a position as a scientist ... ( I've got smart friends, right? ) And I, hope she gets the job.

We did a bunch of nothing, but it felt like we accomplished everything ..

I've got nothing else to, so taking trips is the least I can do to quench my thirst against the devil I call boredom ..

Last night, we went to eat at a cute Tapas spot called "Soul" ...
































Day 2

Had some sexy ass Pink Lemonade yogurt ..












Then, the pals and I took out hungry asses to P.F. CHANGSSSSSS...















































Check it out though ...The night before, at SOUL, we were introduced to putting CUCUMBER in your water ...and now, we are all too jazzy for regular water. Lemon is now dead to us, and cucumber has proven itself superior.

Believe me, it's refreshing as hell.














We stuffed ourselves to capacity, and then continued our evening, and headed to CRAVE ...an adorable desert/hookah bar in downtown Charlotte ...





































Asthma pumps are equally as fun as hookah ..


































Sexy ass sangria and good friends.

We'll probably head back to reality, aka Atlanta, tomorrow ...

I enjoyed that quick escape.

K, goodnight.





1 comments:

GREEDS said...

Omg, I am so hungry.

Post a Comment