Saturday, October 8, 2011

All black everything ...always.

I was probably overdressed for last nights game night and activities after that ...but still ...

These are one of my favorite pair of shoes, lawd.


 Outfit overload, sorry ...

I'd wear black every day of the year, honestly ...and YES, I own clothing of other colors ...I just love black.  Kind of like Kelly Cutrone.











LOL to the max...






LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS SEXY ASS PIE THO ...

Shorty made this, right ...

She said she made it with egg whites, nestle tollhouse morsels and an oreo crust..and I forgot what else as I was typing this ...put it in the fridge for 3 hours, and VOILA !

Yo ..it was delicious ...I know I have diabetes now.



LMAOOOOOOOOOOO




The rest of the night was one for the books, believe me ...

Bless my good friends for sharing it with me ..

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment