Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rainy Thursday ...

The weather was/is trash, and the day was outstandingly long ...

I ran errands earlier ...

I don't even remember the last time a day moved this damned slow.

Slow days like today give me too much time to think about thinks that put me in a fog.

I don't enjoy that.

It was ratchet.







When's the last time you saw someone wearing Royal Elastics?
I've had these shoes for 6 years. Worn them like 4 times ..and the right shoe is dirty.
Don't know how that happened.


Went with Mommy & Godmoms to Tin Lizzy's ...






I couldn't finish it, but guess who has leftoverssssssss?

You're jealous.

Went to Lowe's, and got lost for a couple of minutes.


k, bye.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Theory Republic said...

ya outfit is simple and tough

Post a Comment