Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MORE music, and family ...

Okay, so ..forgive me ...I am literally MONTHS late posting these pictures!

While uploading videos and photos in the previous post, I came across videos from the first time I got to see my cousin, Miguel Atwood, the kids, and other performers:

I totally forgot about all these pictures and videos I took!

Please watch, I think you'll enjoy what you hear -

Don't mind the camera turning around and all that mess, lol ...

Of course, Kebbi is in the tophat!
















 ^ Kebbi's mother and two oldest kids ^




















^ This chick was amazing, as you saw in the video. ^









^This guy was like a village elder or something, stick and all.^










^My cousin, Sonja, and her friend, Eric.^

^Aunt Nettie, being as cute as always.^

^Aunt Nettie's son, Darren, who is a producer, and his two kids.^


^Mr. Lawrence, Uncle Earl (Kebbi's father), Uncle Lance^


^My brother, with the creep smile goin', and Kebbi^


^Russell Gunn^






^Kebbi's mother with the black blanket on, and my mother back there with the white hoodie^






^Russell again^


^LOL ..Me and Kebbi's youngest ...she wasn't even trying to kick it with me.^

^Uncle Earl and Uncle Lance again.^

^Kebbi's Momma and youngest.^

^Kebbi's daddy and 1st born^








<3333333



I forgot the name of these 3 guys performing, but the oldest was like 17, maybe?
Excellent lil jazz trio.

^Cloudeater ...PLEASEEEEE LOOK THEM UP ...I been hooked ever since

This was back around April/May ...

There were way more acts ...

This shit was so good, y'all.  I reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllly hope they can do this same thing again ...same acts, same everything ...even more.

This needs to be an entire festival of music.  Really.

As always, we will see ...

k, bye.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment