Sunday, September 11, 2011

Outfit and tonights dinner ...

Friday, I attended an event hosted by the HIGH musuem ...an event for members, and Young Patrons ..



http://www.high.org/


Shoes: Vivienne Westwood
Pants: H&M
Shirt: Thrift store find

It was a really nice event, even with complimentary drinks, sushi and cupcakes ...

I also was able to taste a new tequila called Casa Dragones ...


Nah, this isn't a basic tequila that you just throw back ...like you'd do Patron or whatever you like ...

Casa Dragones is 100% Blue Agave Joven Tequila, handcrafted in small batches in Tequila, Mexico. Our Maestro Tequilero hand finishes each bottle by gently balancing platinum tequila with a hint of extra aƱejo. Our entire process is designed with a singular purpose: to deliver a tequila so smooth, it can only be called a sipping tequila.



THIS? Sipping tequila.  SIP-PING TUH-KEE-LUH YALL.
Right.

My opinion? Not bad at all.  Strong, but good.

And I also made a few calls to various liquor stores ... $300 a bottle.
Cheapest I found? $274.99 ...right.

I mean, it looks expensive.

I thought about buying a bottle.  I really did.

Anyway, the event was worth it, and I hope to attend more like it.

Moving along, Today? I did nothing.

So ...tonights dinner.



Garlic string beans, broccoli, chicken over rice, and a sweet potato!  And episodes of MONK.

Hallelujah.

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment