Monday, February 20, 2012

Bronner Brother's Hair Show ...Atlanta.

Well, Saturday was Day 1 of the show, and I was lucky enough to be apart of it ...

A family friend has her own product line called Arosci ..and it's catered to women with natural hair or those transitioning from relaxed to natural.

I got a chance to use some of the products ...just the shampoo, conditioner, and high beam shine mist ...

No lie, my hair hasn't felt this good in a while.

Don't get me wrong, my hair has always been awesome as all hell, but the way it feels right now?

God tier.

There is nothing on earth like a black hair show.

NOTHING.

I promise you.

But, I took pictures while I was wandering around like a child ...

I'll let you all comment and take it all in.

Day 1:





































I finally realized where I knew her from ..

if any of you saw that Hair Battle show ..she was either the winner or the runner up.







































Keep in mind ...this was only DAY ONE.  SATURDAY.  And I wasn't able to get pictures of everything that I saw.

Day 2 pictures coming soon.

<3

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment