Friday, August 26, 2011

Cleaning the dungeon ... ( gems included )

So, we had some things done to the house the last couple of weeks, so my room has been looking like I just moved in ..

And I was cool just letting shit sit in boxes, but I'd had enough ...

So today, I cleaned ..or started to ...

Straightening up some of this mess that is my room and closet ...and I STILL have work to do ..

LOL, in the midst of cleaning, I came across some things ..

LOLLLLLL I wish I could find my velour Roca Wear joint ...aw man.  WITH TIMBS ON? Yea.




I remember when I bought this, too.  You really couldn't tell me a thing.
Even made my butt look fabulous.  FABULOUS.


I found this at a thrift store a couple of years ago.
You bet your ass I'm going to wear this later in the year.



A great book.



No one should still have this.  AND!!! I had another one, but I bedazzled that shit myself.  Not to mention, the keys split directly up the middle, and tore off.  It was so bad.

The sidekick phase was memorable.  I had 4 different versions of it.

Ridamndiculous.

Anyway, I've made major progress in the hell hole that is my room.

Not even close to finish.  Sadness.

<3

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment